Thursday 8 May 2014

Character Assignment

Our next assignment has started, the character assignment. We have to concept, model, texture, rig and animate a character to go into a games engine.

I thought to be a bit different to what I normally do and to challenge myself I would go with a human character. It was also suggested that we follow the style and pipeline of another company. So in the excitement of the announcement of Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel I decided to go with one of my favourite series, Borderlands (Gearbox/2K).



The idea for my character is to create a new class, the Beastmaster. An idea I had gotten from roaming the internet and Borderlands character forums.

My character is female and has a pet Skag (I will only include the Skag if time permits). I'm still working on a name for her. (Thinking of something that means hunter or something like that.)

Next! On to sculpting!

No comments:

Post a Comment